Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
next PZ lens test report: Pentax HD DA 16-85mm f/3.5-5.6 ED DC WR
Quote:The links are working for me at least - maybe a temp issue in the content distribution network.

Fixed the typo - Thx!
 Those links on the 2nd page redirect back to page 1.
Quote: Those links on the 2nd page redirect back to page 1.
The original links work fine here, Dave. (When I click yours, I go back to page 1 indeed.)
Yes, but when selecting the different tabs in the distortion section, there's nothing wrong there - neither in Chrome nor IE.

When doing a right-click and "open in new window" on one of those table, I can recreate it. But this isn't really a use case ...

I'm not seeing the tabs, that's why.  Seems it's a problem with my browser, either an extension or a setting (maybe javascript?).  It renders correctly in an anonymous browser window.

Yes, there's javascript used throughout the site (including the forum) and also for the distortion presentation.

However, we introduced this something like 3 years ago thus I am a bit surprised that you are running into an issue here. There's no new code used in this Pentax review for sure.

Quote:Yes, there's javascript used throughout the site (including the forum) and also for the distortion presentation.

However, we introduced this something like 3 years ago thus I am a bit surprised that you are running into an issue here. There's no new code used in this Pentax review for sure.

I've got the same behavior as Dave, whether in a regular session or an anonymous one. There is either an issue with that page or a bug in the rendering engine of Chromium for Linux.

System: Chromium Version 41.0.2272.76 Built on Ubuntu 14.04, running on LinuxMint 17.1 (64-bit)

<div> 

</div>
--Florent

Flickr gallery
Did you try opening the javascript console to see if you have errors there ?

BTW.  Nice to see you popping up on the DPreview Pentax forum Klaus..

I'm sure it was appreciated by the forum members!.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/124690178@N08/

I can't wait! Tongue

Quote:I'm not seeing the tabs, that's why.  Seems it's a problem with my browser, either an extension or a setting (maybe javascript?).  It renders correctly in an anonymous browser window.

This sounds like a browser bug. The code has nothing to do with user sessions whatsoever. 

It seems as if your browser is ignoring the required ?start parameter behind the URL. We are using a relative path.