Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
your suggestions for an fx body plus ultrawide
... and the Tokina looks nice

in a trash can.  Big Grin

Edit: One simply does not buy a pro body to put cheap and mechanically doubtful glas in front of it. Reading the cons on lens tip, it's no wonder they have to sell it for half the price of the Nikon 10-24, which is not even closely as fast. Also, if UWA is a must and great quality as well, there's no way for DX to match very good UWAs. A lot of details need a lot of sensor area, the bigger, the better.

Yesterday we had a drink together and we talked a lot about photography,

he will be reviving his D2H to be sure he's really back into photography then either he sells everything and concentrate on other hobbies or he gets D750 

As someone who knows him for a long time, I expect to see him with D850 in a couple of weeks, getting such a toy should be an easy thing when you are a manager at artifical intelligence unit at amazon  Rolleyes  Rolleyes

Quote:Yesterday we had a drink together and we talked a lot about photography,

he will be reviving his D2H to be sure he's really back into photography then either he sells everything and concentrate on other hobbies or he gets D750 

As someone who knows him for a long time, I expect to see him with D850 in a couple of weeks, getting such a toy should be an easy thing when you are a manager at artifical intelligence unit at amazon  Rolleyes  Rolleyes

............. .........and there I was panicking about his financial situation.......... Huh 

​                             ............my new recommendation is for 100 Mps  Hassleblad!   Wink   Tongue 
Quote:        ............. .........and there I was panicking about his financial situation.......... Huh 

​                             ............my new recommendation is for 100 Mps  Hassleblad!   Wink   Tongue 
With titanium Nikon F-mount to Hasselblad adapters, of course
Quote:        ............. .........and there I was panicking about his financial situation.......... Huh 

You know managers, they calculate every penny, he would get nothing he doesn't need.
Quote:With titanium Nikon F-mount to Hasselblad adapters, of course

How could anybody look themselves directly in the mirror..knowing that their Hassy wasn't entirely jewel encrusted?

and I had the sauce to recommend a lowly D750......Oh how I was off the mark!

I'm off to messe to prey for forgiveness.. :unsure:
ego te absolvo.

There was no given information in the beginning like "let's try to make a rich man less rich". He should go for the grey D5....