Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Next PZ lens test report: Sigma AF 50mm f/1.4 DG HSM | A ("Art")
Self defence is not even so strange. When I was in Bogota, my gf warned me about criminals robbing people going up mountain top s surrounding mountain tops. We went up one with steps (very annoying an tiring, steps up a mountain) and came across a group of 3 young men who were out of place. They were at an age that they would not go up mountains on free days for their enjoyment, or be interested looking at the church on top. When we reached the top, they crossed our path peculiarly often. When we looked out over the city, they apparently decided to strike. One of the boys came towards us, and I gripped my camera around the barrel of the Tokina 12-24mm that was on it, apparently with a look on my face which all of a sudden made the view more interesting to the guy than me or my backpack.  I guess he thought Tokina would not taste that great, and after that we did not come across the group of little creeps anymore. A small 50mm f1,8 might not have had the same impression.

Messages In This Thread
Next PZ lens test report: Sigma AF 50mm f/1.4 DG HSM | A ("Art") - by Brightcolours - 09-29-2015, 07:19 AM