Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reasons why despite having excellent products Nikon is losing market share
Quote:Only a matter of time before mirrorless dominates performance across all categories. In terms of shooting performance the A9 already outclasses high end DSLRs in a lot of areas. It just needs some refinements in AF algorithms for certain cases, more lenses and better build quality and there will be no reason to buy a DSLR. 

I'm on your page, Ayoh, who needs a mirror to make good pictures? As soon as one mirrorless company comes out with something made as tool instead as toy, I will become interested. Some features of the new D850 I just don't see at mirrorless - or if they are available, then buried in a ton of menus. A good tool newver is a complicated one, never distracts the user.

Last Sunday I had not only one experience but a couple with a "professional" X-T2 which not must happen. It has a reason Nikon and Camon became big companies, no matter what bullshit their marketing lets out. So just shut up, toni-a, this thing with the 32 male photogs is just speaking for itself. A company would need balls of steel to come through with this - and that's something I don't see in general at Nikon. Luckily, the cameras are not designed by these stupid pricks from their marketing.

Messages In This Thread
Reasons why despite having excellent products Nikon is losing market share - by JJ_SO - 09-19-2017, 08:25 AM