Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
next PZ lens test report: Voigtlander Nokton 25mm f/0.95 MFT
[quote name='x_holger' timestamp='1301522853' post='7239']

My impresion is that the resolution data has very different characteristics ...

At F0.95 the results are quite comparable and actually pretty good for F0.95 .... but stopped down there is a big difference between the reviews of photozone and optyczne/lenstip. I was just wondering why ... is it a matter of the cameras used, Pana GF-1 vs. Oly E-PL1 or the software used, Photoshop ACR vs. DCRaw ?

Of course it's not a race for the highest figures ... and it's about taking photos anyway, not just figures ...

I use the lens for available light photography and my impression is that the Nokton is really something special in the mFT-world or even in general.

Usable F0.95 for 849 Euros is remarkable.

[/quote]

The margin of error decreases the more you stop down so I doubt that the results are substantially wrong. However, as you mentioned, it is a question of testing parameters. The results are certainly not directly comparable.

I was actually very pleased with the results and also highly tempted to get one for private use. The sample image with the clock looks great for instance despite a little haze (which is normal).

Messages In This Thread
next PZ lens test report: Voigtlander Nokton 25mm f/0.95 MFT - by Klaus - 03-31-2011, 06:05 AM