Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Dave R5 autofocus for birds in flight
(08-01-2020, 03:08 PM)toni-a Wrote: Dave... You take me back to overheating.... Since it took you till today to know whether your camera overheats or not, it shows how irrelevant is the issue for us normal users, and the ultimate proof that it's irrelevant for us is that you will not watch the actual footage you took... Let's get back to what really matters

If it is irrelevant, then why are you here talking about it? ....... you've added your 10 cents every inch of the way !!

Since my grandfather gave me his Rollieflex and Voigtlander Bessa II ..... I have been fascinated by cameras ...... probably always will be ....

..... We could start by how we are destroying our planet and how since my birth the population of the planet has risen from three to over seven billion which is probably the most important thing ever ......
.... but it's a whole lot less depressing to talk about cameras!

Messages In This Thread
RE: For Dave R5 autofocus for birds in flight - by davidmanze - 07-30-2020, 03:42 PM
RE: For Dave R5 autofocus for birds in flight - by davidmanze - 08-01-2020, 02:27 AM
RE: For Dave R5 autofocus for birds in flight - by davidmanze - 08-01-2020, 10:22 AM
RE: For Dave R5 autofocus for birds in flight - by davidmanze - 08-01-2020, 02:32 PM
RE: For Dave R5 autofocus for birds in flight - by davidmanze - 08-01-2020, 05:42 PM