Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mr. Boooombastic and the last (?) Dinosaur
... who will have the "edge" here ?  :ph34r:

I know there's a change going on in the photographic climate but this time it's happening more slowly, and there's every possibility that certain dinosaurs will have learnt to adapt!

Tony Northrup photography has reviewed the Canon 5DS and found that it's a beast of a camera in terms of resolution and shows absolutely no signs of being a dinosaur!

Quote:I know there's a change going on in the photographic climate but this time it's happening more slowly, and there's every possibility that certain dinosaurs will have learnt to adapt!

Tony Northrup photography has reviewed the Canon 5DS and found that it's a beast of a camera in terms of resolution and shows absolutely no signs of being a dinosaur!

Com'on ... let me tease you a bit  Wink
Deleted.

There's plenty of things to show: Next time he'll show us the pop-upflash the mounted polarizer the 14 stops DR the high ISO capabilities like a German christmas calendar. Must be cold in Oz in July… Okay, there's plenty of week left to show us the things the combination has.

And speaking of dinosaurs: I'm very tempted to hunt a Sony A7RII down and put that in my zoo. But only if there's a firmware for okayish RAW and if the Batis are available...

I got the EOS 5Ds R 3 hours ago, folks.

Come on Klaus, get this show on the road. Another month (well, 25 days so far and counting) without a review has gotten the public agitated. The natives may be getting restless. Smile

Sebbi just handed over test results of 3 lenses ...

"Sebbi jus handed over test results of 3 lenses ..."

Aha...small dwarfs - I love them.

Quote:Com'on ... let me tease you a bit  Wink
Tease away, anything to see the lighter side of photographic life!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/124690178@N08/