Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Olympus E-PL7
nothing too exciting here I reckon

http://www.olympus.co.uk/site/en/c/camer...index.html

[Image: sp_camera_epl7_productgallery_04.png]

From some pictures it looked almost like it was going to compete against the gm1; but i didn't veryify the dimensions. Anyways I'm a view finder sort of person so the gm2 should be more interesting.

Too many models and litttle or no changes, where is built in flash? Could someone call these guys in Asia and ask them to do it?  where are the Ninjas when you need them...?  :ph34r:

Obviously one for the ladies, 

with Guchi handbags!

Quote:Obviously one for the ladies, 

with Guchi handbags!
Why for the ladies?  Just because you can fold down the display? 
enjoy
"I'm addicted to elegant clothes, gold and high quality accessories as they show off my feminine side!"

"When I go out my look has to be perfect, an elegant style of my own"   

Doesn't sound very hairy chested rugby to me!!!!

None of my mates talk about cameras in that way., thankfully!

Quote:"I'm addicted to elegant clothes, gold and high quality accessories as they show off my feminine side!"

"When I go out my look has to be perfect, an elegant style of my own"   

Missed that part of the marketing.  Still looking at the actual camera, I can see it appeal to all sort of people.
enjoy
Some giggles over the marketing.... 

The P5 has "Eye-catching retro design", or "timeless design" (take your pick I guess), and seemingly is targeted at metro-hipster guys.

The PL5 and PL6 have "Incredible design", the PL5 targeting the "casual" woman, the PL6 for the woman with a more "personal, individual style".

The PL7... "Adorable design". For the female fashion junkies.
Quote:Some giggles over the marketing.... 

The P5 has "Eye-catching retro design", or "timeless design" (take your pick I guess), and seemingly is targeted at metro-hipster guys.

The PL5 and PL6 have "Incredible design", the PL5 targeting the "casual" woman, the PL6 for the woman with a more "personal, individual style".

The PL7... "Adorable design". For the female fashion junkies.
The nearest I get to it is "metro-hipster guy"  But I never take the metro and as for my hips!