Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reasons why despite having excellent products Nikon is losing market share
Quote:I'm on your page, Ayoh, who needs a mirror to make good pictures? As soon as one mirrorless company comes out with something made as tool instead as toy, I will become interested. Some features of the new D850 I just don't see at mirrorless - or if they are available, then buried in a ton of menus. A good tool newver is a complicated one, never distracts the user.

Last Sunday I had not only one experience but a couple with a "professional" X-T2 which not must happen. It has a reason Nikon and Camon became big companies, no matter what bullshit their marketing lets out. So just shut up, toni-a, this thing with the 32 male photogs is just speaking for itself. A company would need balls of steel to come through with this - and that's something I don't see in general at Nikon. Luckily, the cameras are not designed by these stupid pricks from their marketing.

JoJu if you are into action photography and frustrated by a the Fuji you should try the A9. From my experience it has been very reliable and AF is exceptional. I can get a 90% in focus rate photographing cyclist coming towards me on a nighttime city street at 10fps, 200mm f2.8 ,ISO 25600, 1/320. This is with the Sony 70-200mm GM

Messages In This Thread
Reasons why despite having excellent products Nikon is losing market share - by Ayoh - 09-19-2017, 11:48 AM