Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Comparing Nikkor 35-70mm f/2.8D to 28-70mm f/2.8D
Hi, New to the site..

I've read your recent lens review for the 28-70mm f/2.8D lens, I was stunned at the IQ tests very impressed, its also only about 500-600Gbp for a used one so its a great bargin now.

Im wondering if you can ever test the even older 35-70mm f/2.8D - Or can compare the 2 lenses, Im very interested to see what the difference is on the IQ tests and see where its strengths and weaknesses might be. 

I brought the 35-70mm for about 200gbp so ess than half that of the 28-70mm now, Ive heard rumours it was an old 'pro lens because of the constant aperture but ive never seen any IQ tests on newer 24mb camera's or your D3x, would be lovely to find out..

Thanks

Chris 

Hi Chris,

welcome on board Smile

Yes, I've been considering a review of the 35-70 several times already. The problem is that I need to have some spare time inbetween more "important" reviews.

So, a review may happen some day, but I can't promise anything when this day may be...

-- Markus
Editor
opticallimits.com

Quote:Hi Chris,

welcome on board Smile

Yes, I've been considering a review of the 35-70 several times already. The problem is that I need to have some spare time inbetween more "important" reviews.

So, a review may happen some day, but I can't promise anything when this day may be...

-- Markus

Thats good news!, well ill patiently wait for your review, Thank you Markus