Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Next PZ lens test report: Nikkor AF 85mm f/1.4 D (DX)
Still a nice lens for lovers of creamy bokeh. However, the Sigma 85/1.4 nowadays simply offers better performance for a lower price.

http://www.opticallimits.com/nikon--nikk...rafd8514dx

-- Markus
Editor
opticallimits.com

Hi Markus,

You got the reviews rolling at very high speed... are there any lenses left to reveiw? Big Grin

I can't agree more with you about the Sigma, now that I own one, it is a excellent lens.

Quote:are there any lenses left to reveiw?

Oh, yes, lots actually Smile

And when I'm done with those, we can start from scratch with a new test camera Wink

-- Markus
Editor
opticallimits.com

Quote:And when I'm done with those, we can start from scratch with a new test camera Wink

D7100 or D800?

Frank
Aren't you planing to enter Leica territory?
Quote:Oh, yes, lots actually Smile

And when I'm done with those, we can start from scratch with a new test camera Wink

-- Markus
With your penchant for digging deep for some less than obvious stuff (like that Tokina 300/4... I didn't even know this lens existed, even being the nerd that I am!) somehow I doubt you'll ever run out of lenses to test. Smile
[quote name="Rover" post="22397" timestamp="1363160820"]
somehow I doubt you'll ever run out of lenses to test. :)[/quote]

Me too ;)

-- Markus
[quote name="borisbg" post="22395" timestamp="1363154256"]
Aren't you planing to enter Leica territory?[/quote]

Yes. This is long overdue, but the first reviews will (finally) happen real soon now.

-- Markus
[quote name="Frank" post="22393" timestamp="1363135830"]
D7100 or D800?[/quote]

D7100.

Let's wait and see what this year brings in terms of high res FX. Until then, we'll stick to the D3x.

-- Markus
Quote:Yes. This is long overdue, but the first reviews will (finally) happen real soon now. -- Markus
Oooh... that's one vast territory to cover! Hats off for even venturing there!