Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
next PZ lens test report: Canon EF 24-70mm f/4 USM L IS
for my point of view, to try to make this lens usable in autofocus i will use the 3 available camera user settings to enter 3 different micro-focus settings that i hope might cover the necessary focus compensation in autofocus, but using this rough'n ready lash up only one of these will allow initial TV operation (in my case the 0 setting will be close enough from 50-70mm) otherwise they will have to be Av 

however i don't see why Canon can't put in compensation no matter which mode (Tv, Av) the camera is in, if the camera and therefore lens knows what the correct exposure is, it can then put the comp in for the aperture, no? ... but to do this the manufacturer would have to admit that my lens has a problem...

.... and for the intelligent, lovely and knowledgable k who suggested other lens choices as a better option, yes i agree, but my days of playing this pick-a-lens-and-hope-for-the-best-copy game are now over

Messages In This Thread
next PZ lens test report: Canon EF 24-70mm f/4 USM L IS - by HarryLally - 03-04-2013, 04:18 PM
next PZ lens test report: Canon EF 24-70mm f/4 USM L IS - by HarryLally - 03-04-2013, 06:46 PM
next PZ lens test report: Canon EF 24-70mm f/4 USM L IS - by kirbysdl - 03-04-2013, 11:09 PM
next PZ lens test report: Canon EF 24-70mm f/4 USM L IS - by soLong - 03-05-2013, 03:12 AM