Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got the Sigma 150-600mm f/5-6.3 "C" for testing now
Quote:So ? I can find the Sigma 50mm ART as grey import for 600EUR ...

Yeah , but can you write a review of the Tamron 45mm F1.8 VC with it?  :wacko:

with big enough keys...  :lol:

Are you financing your lenses with acting as a PR person for grey importers?  Tongue I once ordered a printer at a French online shop. Cured me for all the rest of my life. Never dealing with these types again.  Huh I'm sure it's different if you approach them in French, but I'm certainly not in need for being treated arrogantly.

Quote: 
Quote:with big enough keys...  :lol:

Are you financing your lenses with acting as a PR person for grey importers?  Tongue I once ordered a printer at a French online shop. Cured me for all the rest of my life. Never dealing with these types again.  Huh I'm sure it's different if you approach them in French, but I'm certainly not in need for being treated arrogantly.

Yeah, wouldn't it be nice to finance a fine lens selection via grey market forum posts, by writing nonsense?    Tongue

However I have no income nor revenue so bang for buck counts high. 

As for French shops online or otherwise there's so few left now, even at Montpellier there's only one shop, the two others have gone by the board, so I get no human contact with gear buying, just emails!

Quote:Nous sommes désolés mais la page que vous cherchez est innexistante.
Une petite erreur de dictée, inexistante s'écrit avec un seul n
Quote:Une petite erreur de dictée, inexistante s'écrit avec un seul n
So complain to the website master.
Quote:Une petite erreur de dictée, inexistante s'écrit avec un seul n
Non, inexistante s'écrit avec deux n......    count them and see!