Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sample gallery - Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm f/4 PRO
Quote:Honestly speaking most of my sample images aren't really good. The thing is - this is essentially casual shooting. The images in this gallery were shot during a weekend trip to Melbourne. e.g. I could have spend hours at the scene where they presented those old Ford oldtimers ... but my spouse gave me 3 minutes. Thus I have to balance photography with the boss. :-) Some of you may know the problem ... The weather was also rather mixed (Melbourne ...).

If I'd try to shoot truly professional grade photos, I'd have to do it differently. That simply requires much more time. It's absolutely impossible to do that in the scope of lens reviews. The mission statement for the reviews is really to get 8-10ish "acceptable" images that show certain aspects of the lens.
Hey Don't put the blame on Mrs Schroiff, the sample pictures here are  by far better than what you used to do back in the Canon 17-85 review  days 

[Image: dist17.jpg]

http://www.opticallimits.com/canon-eos/1...ew?start=2

Messages In This Thread
Sample gallery - Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm f/4 PRO - by toni-a - 05-05-2017, 11:54 AM
Sample gallery - Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm f/4 PRO - by Guest - 05-01-2017, 10:39 PM