Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nikon Canon future - is this the 35mm format
Thank you for all responses.  
I’m sorry for my late reaction. My initial message was not clear and only Claus Borisbg and partly Photonus tuch it in.
My approach is other way around. I don’t specify lenses, appretures,  formats and MPixesls. I talking about user needs.  My cuurent needs are
- Tack sharp A4 images that I print for amatur excepitions and sometimes place at home.
- Good IQ to display on cuurent and new 4K TVs
- Good IQ to show them at PC screen mobile Phone/ and social media
- Descent and fiture proof  video capability
- Nice to have – lighter and cheaper setup
What I use now. My equipment is 10..15 years old and it still fulfil most of my requirements – except video and lightweight.
Note I don’t need FF and 1,4 lenses, APS-C and 2,8 are more than enough. . I had fast lenses in the pass in bluur phobia time. Later on learned to make better composition and I would say that 100mm/2,8 is more than enough for my shoots. I never use my 150/2,8 @2,8. Put it simple no one likes my narrow DoF images except technical guys.
The only reason for FF is that I need PC/TS lenses and there is no such lenses for APS-C.

I was really wonder who really needs this FF bodies and razor-sharp 1,4 primes

Messages In This Thread
Nikon Canon future - is this the 35mm format - by miro - 04-07-2018, 12:28 PM
RE: Nikon Canon future - is this the 35mm format - by davidmanze - 04-08-2018, 01:50 PM
RE: Nikon Canon future - is this the 35mm format - by miro - 04-09-2018, 12:37 PM