Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's got photo-gear dropping into their Christmas stocking?
I'm pondering if Santa should bring me a Tamron 24-70/2.8 VC ...

(as an exchange for my 24-105L) ... so far no conclusion.

Rainer

Well 24-105 has faithfully served You nicely during all those years, don't expect the Tamron to be able of achieving the same.

F2.8 or f4 that's no big difference...
Well, I already have received all the Christmas and/or other presents for this year, and next too I guess Smile  - it has been a good year in that regard Smile. 7 MFT lenses, 2 Metabones adapters, 2 Canon lenses, 1 Canon extender and 2 MFT bodies. And I've managed to gift a total of 7 MFT lenses and 3 MFT bodies as well.

All in all, not a bad year; next year it will mostly be a motorbike upgrade year Smile.

And of course I need to use all of those lenses a bit more, although one of them came with the body and will probably see very little use whatsoever, if any at all (Oly 12-50).

Kind regards, Wim

Gear: Canon EOS R with 3 primes and 2 zooms, 4 EF-R adapters, Canon EOS 5 (analog), 9 Canon EF primes, a lone Canon EF zoom, 2 extenders, 2 converters, tubes; Olympus OM-D 1 Mk II & Pen F with 12 primes, 6 zooms, and 3 Metabones EF-MFT adapters ....
Well, I did get some gear after all, and quite the surprise: an upgrade to an Olynpus E-M1 Mk II, from my E-M5 Mk II. That I am more than pleased is an understatement.... Smile

Kind regards, Wim

Gear: Canon EOS R with 3 primes and 2 zooms, 4 EF-R adapters, Canon EOS 5 (analog), 9 Canon EF primes, a lone Canon EF zoom, 2 extenders, 2 converters, tubes; Olympus OM-D 1 Mk II & Pen F with 12 primes, 6 zooms, and 3 Metabones EF-MFT adapters ....