07-30-2021, 04:05 PM
(07-18-2021, 12:05 PM)Rover Wrote: Yes, still looking similar to the old layout but that's to be expected since not only the lens class, but also the FL/Aperture is presumably the same.Similar?
A bit on the expensive side but then again street price may end up being lower.
- different physical dimensions (the new one is longer)
- single vs. dual tube extension
- no distance scale on the new one (due to the PLM)
- focus by wire on the new one (due to the PLM)
- optics completely redesigned
- PLM drive, much much faster
They won't sell me one, though. I decided to put my money in the FF, and I'm waiting for the D FA 21 Limited. This year, supposedly.