Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings from Doha (Qatar)
(07-27-2021, 05:43 PM)Brightcolours Wrote:
(07-26-2021, 08:42 PM)Rover Wrote: Huh... even in the desert? Never had stuff like this happen to me when shooting in deserts. Mind you, last time was awhile ago. Smile

Depends on how much water is in the air... Or in your breath.

air humidity is now 58% in Qatar same as Budapest for instance, don't forget that we are on a peninsula surrounded by the Persian gulf, Doha is actually a coastal city
Wow, a big step. All the best wishes, Toni. Whenever I read something about Beirut in the last year, my immediate first thought was how you might be doing and if leaving as soon as an opportunity shows up might be the best option. I hope that "leaving family" did not include your wife and kids, though.
Editor
opticallimits.com

(08-03-2021, 01:37 AM)mst Wrote: Wow, a big step. All the best wishes, Toni. Whenever I read something about Beirut in the last year, my immediate first thought was how you might be doing and if leaving as soon as an opportunity shows up might be the best option. I hope that "leaving family" did not include your wife and kids, though.
Thanks Markus, yes, wife and kids are still in Lebanon, however they will be joining me quite soon, maybe as soon as next month
Congratulations Toni! I only just saw this post but it really feels good hearing this news! Best of luck!

-Mac