Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Next PZ lens test report: Zeiss Distagon T* 15mm f/2.8 ZF.2
Quote:Although I don't use such category of lenses, however the best of the gang seems to be tamron 15-30f2.8 as per Dpreview tests this lens seems amazing, are you gonna review it any time soon >?
Yes, toni, see my post right above yours Wink

-- Markus
Editor
opticallimits.com

Quote:Markus, are you going to review the Nikon 14mm prime by chance?
It's not on any of my lists, which translates to: not in the forseeable future, sorry. And, honestly, I wouldn't expect it to overwhelming.

Quote:P. S. Speaking of flare - I guess I have you all beat: the Sigma 14mm is the effin' queen - no, EMPRESS - of flare!
Big Grin

-- Markus
Editor
opticallimits.com

Quote:How does the Milvus lens differ. You said it appear to be same optics; is it just a new barallel at a new price point ?
It's a new barrel (personally I preferred the styling of the Classic line, though, but that's of course just a matter of taste), weather sealed and now has a removable hood.

-- Markus
Editor
opticallimits.com

Quote:It's not on any of my lists, which translates to: not in the forseeable future, sorry. And, honestly, I wouldn't expect it to overwhelming.

-- Markus
There's nothing to be sorry about. I was just wondering, but it's a niche lens anyway and indeed, by most accounts, not one of the best out there. But... any chance we might see the tests of the new Tamron primes?