Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Project...Bokeh Monster...Pentacon 135mm F2.8 ..."15 Blades" Zebra.
Quote:there's a nice camera suiting this lens coming out. With that one, you'de be the hipster!

Zenith back in life hell, they even sell it with the appropriate ammount of dust on it Huh . Maybe it's even radioactive? Super device for some holidays at lake Karatschai in Tscheljabinsk!  :mellow:

Other question is, you wanna be a photog or a hipster? Lens only does not make a hipster.
 After ordering the lens, I felt  psychologically obligated to these "where it's at modern dudes" which resulted in my ordering my latest "T shirt" with;

"I'm a Bokehlicious Hipster"....................  emblazoned in 'huge fluorescent pink' letters across my chest.

That statement alone will classify me as a photog and a hipster!

This Zenith revival set against the ten zillion existing S/H models that hang around the world unsold on Internet sites is going to require another word for it's new clients........

........oops you'll have to excuse me there's a delivery van at the door............Ah! my T shirt.......right, where do I sign? .........thanks...... have a nice day! 

Well don't you know it fits me like a glove?........no going back now........Hey..... I'm a Hipster!......

..yes indeedie!!!!!!

Messages In This Thread
Project...Bokeh Monster...Pentacon 135mm F2.8 ..."15 Blades" Zebra. - by davidmanze - 02-12-2016, 10:25 AM