Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
next PZ lens test report: Fujinon XF 50-140mm f/2.8 R LM OIS WR
Well, as the saying goes, "whatever keeps the kid occupied". Smile Better than beating the crap out of the living things in real life, I'd say. Smile

Anyhoo, I forgot to say that the lens we are discussing (are we not?) looks mighty fine. I like the way the Fuji system looks (but then again, the Sony FE system is also darn sexy by now). I'm thinking that I should've considered something like the X-T1 and the 16/1.4 instead of spending untold amount of cash on the Canon 24/1.4 L... which even isn't as wide on APS-H. Tell us Klaus... is there a chance we might eventually see the 16/1.4 dragged through your testing lab?

There's another equivalence cloud already steaming ahead...

You could have had it cheaper with a Sigma  ^_^ Right now, I don't want to decide which wide-angle I want: 10-24 looks good, a touit 12/2.8 is not out of discussion and the 16/1.4 might be another temptation - but wide-angles I do have enough already and I also think, the bigger sensor tells a bit more of a scene.

There was no Sigma yet when I was buying it. Sad But the Fuji was probably already there - I should've thought of it (although I'd need to get a camera body just for that lens... not a good idea).