Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
next PZ lens test report - Sigma 14mm f/1.8 DG HSM ART
    Star shots are all about wide apertures and limited time exposures (20 secs or less without a astro-mount), so the Sigma is going to be seriously looked at by astro-shooters....corners and all!

My Samyang was back-focusing so much, I thought I was getting pre "big-bang" exposures......black frames.....it was clear to me that I was back focusing beyond the formation of the universe.....big league stuff huh?

I spent many hours daydreaming about my breakthrough and was already preparing for the scientific world's reception of my "White papers".......explaining this time/distance fabric situation with all the appropriate calculations of how to find the exact plane of focus in order to capture the actual glorious moment of the"Big Bang" itself .....

Sat back,eyes closed, gin+tonic in hand, bathing in my newly discovered eureka moment, the world was finally my oyster,.... then.... I looked up to notice that I had forgotten to remove the lens-cap....

It was at this point I decided to write a thesis on over-active neurons and the lifetime of confusion they had caused me!

Messages In This Thread
next PZ lens test report - Sigma 14mm f/1.8 DG HSM ART - by davidmanze - 11-19-2017, 10:25 AM
next PZ lens test report - Sigma 14mm f/1.8 DG HSM ART - by davidmanze - 11-21-2017, 03:29 PM
next PZ lens test report - Sigma 14mm f/1.8 DG HSM ART - by davidmanze - 11-22-2017, 04:45 PM
next PZ lens test report - Sigma 14mm f/1.8 DG HSM ART - by davidmanze - 12-11-2017, 08:10 AM
next PZ lens test report - Sigma 14mm f/1.8 DG HSM ART - by davidmanze - 12-11-2017, 11:10 AM