Opticallimits
Back home - Printable Version

+- Opticallimits (https://forum.opticallimits.com)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://forum.opticallimits.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Just Talk (https://forum.opticallimits.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: Back home (/showthread.php?tid=1056)

Pages: 1 2 3

Back home - davidmanze - 09-22-2015

The absolute hottest lens out there at the moment is the Nikon 200-500mm VR zoom and as yet no reviews! But then we never did see the reviews of the Tamron/sigmaS/C  150-600s here as promised did we?

I don't think I will get any arguments from Klaus that the best lager is German!................................................

You know that gorgeous golden ice cold sparkling beer in with condensation running off the outside of the glass.....

Errr.....You'll have to excuse me for a moment, the fridge is ringing!

Back home - Brightcolours - 09-22-2015

Here you go, Dave.

[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]

Back home - Klaus - 09-22-2015

Quote:The absolute hottest lens out there at the moment is the Nikon 200-500mm VR zoom and as yet no reviews! But then we never did see the reviews of the Tamron/sigmaS/C  150-600s here as promised did we?

I don't think I will get any arguments from Klaus that the best lager is German!................................................

You know that gorgeous golden ice cold sparkling beer in with condensation running off the outside of the glass.....

Errr.....You'll to excuse me for a moment, the fridge is ringing!

The 150-600s will be tested in October. I promise ;-) They are just taking too much space on my desk anyway!

Super images, what

Quote:Here you go, Dave.

[Image: attachicon.gif]capucijners.jpg

These are what I call beautiful images, tremendous contrast, tack sharp, fantastic colour rendition with perfect condensation fringing......

Brightcolours your torturing me!     

Quote:The 150-600s will be tested in October. I promise ;-) They are just taking too much space on my desk anyway!

OK I'll drink to that!  hic.....

Back home - Brightcolours - 09-22-2015

The lens is not at its best at MFD (Canon FL 55mm f1.2)... Very, very strong field curvature for one. But the beer tastes bokeh-smooth!

Quote:The lens is not at its best at MFD (Canon FL 55mm f1.2)... Very, very strong field curvature for one. But the beer tastes bokeh-smooth!

All lenses are at their best when photographing beer...

These are art gallery material.........  Leke!

Back home - Klaus - 09-23-2015

*arrrrrggghhhhh*

Smugmug has changed their image sharing ... thus we'll have to figure out how to get full size links to the images.

So no review today.

Back home - Guest - 09-23-2015

Pity the em5-2 turned into a dog. Curious how the evf on the em5-2 compares to the xt10 and xt1 (i know you have used the xt1 not sure if you have tried the xt10 which is similar size to the em5-2). Btw I have an em5 but passed on the em1 and em5-ii because i prefer the evf on the em5 (though most people seem to prefer the em1) but I am considering xt-10 since i prefer the native aspect ratio. One comment is that when I have played with xt10/xt1 the xt1 is much easier to focus (manually). Not sure why but I cannot get the xt10 to give as much foreground/background info with manual focus (I'm takling about the colour highlighting - on the xt1 it is very visible but on the xt10 it is very faint/shallow).

Back home - Klaus - 09-23-2015

Quote:*arrrrrggghhhhh*

Smugmug has changed their image sharing ... thus we'll have to figure out how to get full size links to the images.

So no review

today.

Ahh, found it.