Opticallimits
Canon EOS R6 specifications - Printable Version

+- Opticallimits (https://forum.opticallimits.com)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://forum.opticallimits.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Canon EOS (https://forum.opticallimits.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Canon EOS R6 specifications (/showthread.php?tid=4765)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Canon EOS R6 specifications - Brightcolours - 06-20-2020

(06-20-2020, 11:43 AM)Klaus Wrote: Science has something against getting raped for the wrong reasons.

You get 1st price for the most inappropriate comment of the month.

RE: Canon EOS R6 specifications - davidmanze - 06-20-2020

(06-20-2020, 11:25 AM)Brightcolours Wrote:
(06-20-2020, 08:00 AM)davidmanze Wrote:
(06-19-2020, 07:37 PM)Brightcolours Wrote: Of course it will have an AA-filter, Klaus. Canon follows science usually, not fads. AA-filters have a reason. So, a reason for you not to like it.

Do you have any flexibility in your beliefs BC or is everything carved in stone forever ..... have you "ever" changed your mind about anything??     

.....let us know when you have and we'll throw have a party Smile
Do you have a thing against the science, Dave?

I'd be pretty dumb to have something against science BC ......

more to the point though I have nothing against a good party either ...... especially in Amsterdam ho ho!! Smile

RE: Canon EOS R6 specifications - miro - 06-22-2020

Gents,
Can we go back to the main subject “Canon Eos R3 spec”. It happens pretty often in this forum. I look at interesting topic subject and end up in off topics.

R6 specs is clear. Next question is how much it will cost?

RE: Canon EOS R6 specifications - wim - 06-22-2020

(06-22-2020, 09:24 AM)miro Wrote: Gents,
Can we go back to the main subject “Canon Eos R6 spec”. It happens pretty often in this forum. I look at interesting topic subject and end up in off topics.

R6 specs is clear. Next question is how much it will cost?
Apparently, according to a leak in the EU, around 2400 €, which will likely be body only (as compared to the R5 at 4500 €). That is including VAT, and the usual 2 year EU warranty.
In the US it'll end up cheaper, probably around $ 2100 or so, and just below $ 4000 for the R5.

Availability likely around mid August for the R5, and sometime in september for the R6.

Kind regards, Wim

RE: Canon EOS R6 specifications - miro - 06-23-2020

(06-22-2020, 04:59 PM)wim Wrote: Apparently, according to a leak in the EU, around 2400 €, which will likely be body only (as compared to the R5 at 4500 €). That is including VAT, and the usual 2 year EU warranty.
In the US it'll end up cheaper, probably around $ 2100 or so, and just below $ 4000 for the R5.

Availability likely around mid August for the R5, and sometime in september for the R6.

Kind regards, Wim

Thanks Wim,
The price seems to be in line with EOS R & RP. As usual the intro price will drop. Then R6 will be in line with competition Z6 and A7's. I'm considering to buy R6 or rumored R9..

Thanks
Miro