Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yakim - rest in peace
I got a message from you2 this morning that Yakim (Peled) - a long time forum member - is dead.

Condolence to his family and friends from the PZ team. We'll miss him.

I am sorry to hear these sad news. Although I did not new him personally, the nickname was very familiar. From what i could see in his profile, he dies as a middle aged man. Condolence to his family.

Christian

Very sad news indeed. Condolences especially to his wife and children.

Yakim was very active over at fredmiranda.com, and consequently there is a long thread about these sad news:

http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1212976/0

-- Markus
Editor
opticallimits.com

It's sad news. condolerance to his family.

He was a great contributor from early days of this forum .

rest in peace

i still remember the way how he finished the message

¨happy shooting ¨

oh this is very sad, and to pass on so young too, life is so short anyway - awful for those left behind - my condolences to those who were close....

It's always too young to die, but at his age... It's very sad. My condolences to his family and friends.

Serkan

This is very sad news.  I didn't realise he was ill.  My condolences to his family and friends.

enjoy
A sad day that is.

I'll recall Yakim as one with a very grounded, pragmatic opinion

mixed with a lot conventional wisdom.

Farewell friend ... and "happy shooting"!

Rainer

The bad news came from the FredMiranda.com forum. It's awful to know of this, and - from the other members' words - the cause of his death wasn't natural, and that's doubly sad.

Quote:The bad news came from the FredMiranda.com forum. It's awful to know of this, and - from the other members' words - the cause of his death wasn't natural, and that's doubly sad.

Depression is a very serious and dangerous illness as shown in this case. I agree it is very sad that he lost his fight.
enjoy