Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Swiss resort town 'bans' photography...
... so you won't feel bad that you're not there.

https://www.dpreview.com/news/4763103811...t-get-fomo

For a moment I thought today was April 1st...

But thinking more about it, it seems to be a clever PR move in disguise ;-)
--Florent

Flickr gallery
Given that:

Quote:the town's director of tourism says it's unlikely any will actually be imposed.

... I'd say you're right.

stoppingdown.net

Sony a6300, Sony a6000, Sony NEX-6, Sony E 10-18mm F4 OSS, Sony Zeiss Vario-Tessar T* E 16-70mm F4 ZA OSS, Sony FE 70-200mm F4 G OSS, Sigma 150-600mm Æ’/5-6.3 DG OS HSM Contemporary, Samyang 12mm Æ’/2, Sigma 30mm F2.8 DN | A, Meyer Gorlitz Trioplan 100mm Æ’/2.8, Samyang 8mm Æ’/3.5 fish-eye II | Zenit Helios 44-2 58mm Æ’/2 
Plus some legacy Nikkor lenses.
According to one of the major newspapers in Italy, the ban would be effective and would be prosecuted with a fine. Honestly most of the newpapers, including the major ones, can't be trusted any longer, so I can't tell. There is a supposed sign of the ban reproduced in the article and a link to the website of the village, but they are in German. Perhaps some of you has got five minutes to go and read.

http://viaggi.corriere.it/viaggi/eventi-...ieto-foto/

http://www.gemeinde-berguen.ch/aktuelles...3c501644dc

stoppingdown.net

Sony a6300, Sony a6000, Sony NEX-6, Sony E 10-18mm F4 OSS, Sony Zeiss Vario-Tessar T* E 16-70mm F4 ZA OSS, Sony FE 70-200mm F4 G OSS, Sigma 150-600mm Æ’/5-6.3 DG OS HSM Contemporary, Samyang 12mm Æ’/2, Sigma 30mm F2.8 DN | A, Meyer Gorlitz Trioplan 100mm Æ’/2.8, Samyang 8mm Æ’/3.5 fish-eye II | Zenit Helios 44-2 58mm Æ’/2 
Plus some legacy Nikkor lenses.
The "ban" has been lifted, apparently.

Personally, I prefer Gryon or Chur.

The girls there are like Lindt chocolate.
Melting in the sun? Lots of sugar in it? Very creamy? Gryon I don't know, but for Chur I seem to have met similar persons  Big Grin

Quote:The "ban" has been lifted, apparently.

Personally, I prefer Gryon or Chur.

The girls there are like Lindt chocolate.
Not trying to start a war on a sensible subject, but I prefer Belgian chocolate, mainly Neuhaus and Leonidas... You can have the Lindt.

Back to the subject I liked the idea of the ban but I believe it's now impossible to apply with cameras being everywhere.

Some people are in fact scarifying the present moment for a memory.
Did you write on purpose scarifying instead of sacrificing? Purpose or not, both words are appropriate, I think. Since last Friday Snapchat sells their camera glasses in Europe. 90.000 already sold in the U.S., but honestly I don't remember to have seen Google glass more than twice in the wild.

Quote:Melting in the sun? Lots of sugar in it? Very creamy? Gryon I don't know, but for Chur I seem to have met similar persons  Big Grin

Sun=hot

Sugar=sweet as

Creamy=yes, very

Sometimes we can't see the trees from the forest.

So you met a few in Chur? Lucky you.