Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back from vacation
I will restart the testing sometime next week.
Chief Editor - opticallimits.com

Doing all things Canon, MFT, Sony and Fuji
Good, and I've been already wondering what's going on.
Say... have the DSLR lens reviews totally bitten the dust as of now? Smile I've been also wondering if a few stragglers would ever be mopped up.

(no, I'm not talking about the Tamron 45/1.8 this time... Big Grin )
Cool Yeah, just wondering about the Tamron 35mm f1.4 
(11-19-2021, 12:10 PM)Brightcolours Wrote: Cool Yeah, just wondering about the Tamron 35mm f1.4 

Bingo!
That and the Tamron 70-200/2.8 G2, etc.
I'm quite curious about the new and small Sigma DN DG 18-50 f2.8
Any plans on reviewing it at some point?
--Florent

Flickr gallery
Let's face it ... DSLRs are on the downturn. Markus mentioned that he'd like to do some more tests on Nikon ... but he got distracted again.

I don't think that I will buy any new DSLR lens for testing - that's just no longer economical.

The priority is on E- and R-mount in my case although I will continue to do MFT and X to some degree.

As for upcoming tests - I should get the Sigma 100-400mm DN off my desk soon and I'm eager to test the RF 16mm.

There'll also be a test of an unusual macro lens that you might be curious about.

And I'm still drooling around the idea of going L-mount.

Somehow I messed up my message when editing it yesterday and I only realized now it's missing the beginning, so here it is:

Welcome back Klaus!

Where did you go and what gear did you take with you?
--Florent

Flickr gallery
I'm afraid that the vacation wasn't all that special this time. We just went up and down the coast here - mostly to relax. And for the first time ever, I didn't take a camera with me. ;-)
I was pretty worn out due to the long lockdown here in Sydney actually so the priority was to leave everything behind and enjoy the beaches.