The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 895 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 895 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I thought I was going to make it but I'm being sucked in again. Help me guys!
Hi guys,

This is an appeal for help!

I've just been recovering from one of the most infectious diseases on the planet, LBA !  I'm on a serious course of medication from the doctor who in turn recommended me counseling from a psychiatrist, (that's not coming out cheap) however the results looked promising, I hadn't bought a lens for a week and a half. I canceled the Otus order, I'm not going Touit!

Then just as the symptoms were fading I came across another recent lens release, within seconds of reading the specs, my head was spinning. Like OMG!!!!

This one looks irresistible, like totally,

The Venus 15mm F4 1:1 macro shift lens....

Get these specs man..........

Features;

110 degrees of view angle

1:1 macro ability with infinity focus

+/- 6mm Shift ability

12 elements in 9 groups with 3 pieces of High Refractive elements and 1 piece of Extra-low dispersion lens

Multi-layer low-reflective coatings to avoid unnecessary flare

Carefully control on the sharpness both in the centre and the edge.

Limited barrel distortion

14 pieces of aperture blades form a close-to-circular aperture

Flat Front element surface for filter installation.

The enclosure of the lens is made of metal to strengthen its durability.

Canon EF, Nikon F, Sony A, Sony FE & Pentax K mounts are available.

Full Frame Sensor Supported

Package Includes

Venus 15mm f/4 1:1 Wide Angle Macro Lens

Front & Rear Lens Cap

3-year warranty card    all for 400 euros.

14 aperture blades close to circular, I haven't a lens with that many;  it's metal and it shifts, I haven't a shift lens;   a wide angle macro 1:1, 15mm that's real wide, the damned thing takes 77mm filters, I have a Hoya HMC UV 77mm. Yeah but 15mm on an APSc, bah no big deal, then I read.....

"Full frame supported", 15mm wide on full frame, OMG, this is serious, just too too serious, I'm trembling.

I rang the pyschiatrist to see what he thought, "No" he said "be strong" He was adamant................. I canceled the treatment!

It's pulling me in guys, like a black hole sucks in all matter. Oh no, the lens is also black!

My visa card just winked at me and gave me a nod....

This is "relapse city" .........Help guys, I can't hold out!!!!

http://petapixel.com/2015/06/29/review-t...acro-lens/

Messages In This Thread
I thought I was going to make it but I'm being sucked in again. Help me guys! - by davidmanze - 09-13-2015, 05:09 PM