Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I thought I was going to make it but I'm being sucked in again. Help me guys!
I went through the same excitement, but at the end of the day, the excitement was the best part  Big Grin of the process. Oh and the waiting, too, you know "unknown manufacturer, who am I to pay a Chinese brand money in advance", but then, I used to pay for Lotto 30 years ago, knowing I will never win what I paid (otherwise the system won't work) and the best part was always to imagine a complete system (or two) of gear. So, in a way I afforded to dream for a couple of days.

Good I didn't succeed, as it would have become obvious the gera is not the major part of what we do.  Huh

Nonetheless, I'm in waiting situation again and I guess - or know - this time it will be cool. 14mm APSC Foveon with loupe and optical viewfinder - I'm looking forward to bring it to Wales. From the link I reccommend the "nostalgic Japan" and the bridge series. Contrary to the Venus lens, the Sigma really is low distortion.

I just read the development story behind the dp 0 quattro and last week an interview of Ming Thein with Sigma's CEO Yamaki. Both are influencing my opinion about Sigma. Next to the progress of doing a litte magic with the firmware for 150-600 Sports I really like them for doing different things.

Messages In This Thread
I thought I was going to make it but I'm being sucked in again. Help me guys! - by JJ_SO - 09-14-2015, 06:59 AM