Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new Schneider Kreuznach lenses for DSLRs (Nikon, Canon)
Well, I can live with however you pronounce it, dave's clichés and also try to workaround the bloody autocorrection changing it to cliché©s  <_< so it's not only your computer playing Wellington and Napoleon.

Schneider is one of those brands living always in the shadows of more famous ones: Leitz and Zeiss or Rodenstock. To be honest, I got two enlarger lenses from them just because my father's Adox also had a Schneider Kreuznach in front of it. And they made it to the top of PhaseOne or Hasselblad and video lenses, too. Never tried anyone of those but the PC-TS is very tempting. I guess they would be a bit cheaper than Zeiss Otus' as there's plenty of space between the pricing o their next competitors.

Messages In This Thread
new Schneider Kreuznach lenses for DSLRs (Nikon, Canon) - by davidmanze - 09-15-2014, 07:42 PM
new Schneider Kreuznach lenses for DSLRs (Nikon, Canon) - by davidmanze - 09-15-2014, 08:43 PM
new Schneider Kreuznach lenses for DSLRs (Nikon, Canon) - by davidmanze - 09-16-2014, 12:47 AM
new Schneider Kreuznach lenses for DSLRs (Nikon, Canon) - by JJ_SO - 09-16-2014, 05:04 AM