Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
next PZ lens test report: Sigma 50mm f/1.4 DG HSM | A ... full format
So it's sort of wind-sealed? That's comforting, in case one of those lenses gets outside the studio one day [irony /off] And "shock" means "really cold wind"? Question remains, will only one outer shell be enough, if I think of meteorites? ( :unsure: something is jammed with that irony switch, sorry, happens sometimes) Oh, yes and the filter thread is stable enough to hold a protection filter and a protection filter for the protection filter. Build like a tank? No. Fortress.

A (tiny) bit more seriously: Although it has no AF itself, it can still be used to build an AF trap. However, I don't like to rely on something / somebody moving at the right time to the right spot.

I'm very glad I've seen what the Sigma can do more than on a D800, if it's in front of a D800E and the microcontrast starts to become enormous, even just in comparison on the camera screen. Looking forward to next thursday and D810  Smile

Messages In This Thread
next PZ lens test report: Sigma 50mm f/1.4 DG HSM | A ... full format - by JJ_SO - 06-24-2014, 05:11 AM