Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HELP: Canon 6D or Nikon D600... Which to buy?
No doubt, both are good.

Also, today I went in a shop and played a bit around with them. Well, if it comes to ergonomics - matter of taste. And actually both are (don't kill me) second best, right thumb has to do nearly all work while a lot of other fingers remain unemployed. But that's another story.

One better grip than the other? Question of hand-size, I'd say. I failed to operate the focuspoints else than with fiddling in the menu. That's something I prefer while looking through viewfinder, but I guess, that's possible in some way I wasn't able to find out. Also, the LCD did not show what I expeceted, again, my lack of Canon knowledge.

If somebody tells me "You do not seem to understand what blabla is", I totally loose interest in any further discussion. Consider, there are as well things you do not understand for sure. It's just dumb to argue that way.

Messages In This Thread
HELP: Canon 6D or Nikon D600... Which to buy? - by Hassiman - 08-12-2013, 10:25 PM
HELP: Canon 6D or Nikon D600... Which to buy? - by Sylvain - 08-13-2013, 03:05 PM
HELP: Canon 6D or Nikon D600... Which to buy? - by Hassiman - 08-16-2013, 10:08 PM
HELP: Canon 6D or Nikon D600... Which to buy? - by JJ_SO - 08-19-2013, 02:00 PM