Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Plagiary at lens-club.ru
Hi,

Here is another vision of the situation.

I've been aware about the lens-club.ru site since several years. I would say that by no means this resource sets on plagiarism. However, it is not impossible that some potentially questionnable content can be found there, as it can happen with any resource allowing user-submitted content.

I believe, that such content would be removed from there as soon as the site administration is notified about it.

A word about reliability of the main information source for this topic: here is a person who recently started a WEB site in the .ru zone (the site is not available at the moment being) just to populate it with strange fantasies about lens-club.ru and its active members personally, in terms, which no civilized person may ever pronounce.

In my vision the main idea behind the initial posts of this user is to cause negative reaction among the Russian-speaking Internet auditory "here is a bad guy who is going to cause banning of all Russian IP-s on photozone.net!!!". That is why the nation name is used permanently throughout those posts, or does it really matter? Being some understanding found here - it would probably be followed by attempts to scandalize the situation in the according internet segment.

BTW, I believe, that absolutely improper usage of the nation name should be pointed by the moderators from the very beginning.

I suppose that if one is going to judge on something - one has to rely on facts, not on a few of links intepreted by some person. The facts here are those several links with some questionnable content, while the rest is biased interpretation.

The topic starter pretends to be perfectly aware about the actions taken by photozone.de and their results, while the moderators seem to rely on the according information - for me it looks as if this person is an official representative of photozone.de, directing opinions and actions of the forum moderators.

If tomorrow this very visitor decides that photozone.de and its founder(s) are the personal enemies of that person, submits some violating someones copyright content here (to the Gallery, for instance) - should it be immediately reported everywhere as site-wide copyright violation?

Pardon, but I have to say that I am extremely disappointed by the way this topic is lead by its moderators. Just in case: I do not have any business relation to the lens-club.ru site and I am taking neither side in this matter, only surprised by the position the moderators took, being obviously directed by the author of the topic.

Messages In This Thread
Plagiary at lens-club.ru - by borisbadenov - 03-06-2013, 02:57 AM
Plagiary at lens-club.ru - by mst - 03-06-2013, 08:55 AM
Plagiary at lens-club.ru - by borisbadenov - 03-06-2013, 09:38 AM
Plagiary at lens-club.ru - by mst - 03-06-2013, 09:59 AM
Plagiary at lens-club.ru - by Guest - 03-06-2013, 10:13 AM
Plagiary at lens-club.ru - by admin - 03-06-2013, 10:29 AM
Plagiary at lens-club.ru - by Guest - 03-06-2013, 10:44 AM
Plagiary at lens-club.ru - by admin - 03-06-2013, 10:54 AM
Plagiary at lens-club.ru - by borisbadenov - 03-06-2013, 11:15 AM
Plagiary at lens-club.ru - by Klaus - 03-06-2013, 11:21 AM
Plagiary at lens-club.ru - by Guest - 03-06-2013, 12:13 PM