Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Camera user interfaces, the good, the bad and the ugly
Shall I just mention Petya or Wannacry? Since when is it a bad thing, not being attacked by such epidemic outbreaks? Do I care if it's because of obscurity or "superior technology" or whatever? As long as I don't have to waste time, money, processor-performance or services to get these things fixed again, so I could wait for the next attack?

I know, Win 10 is massively better than everything before 7 - but I haven't had virus problems since 2005 and I'm not wasting disk space or processor time for a virus scanner.

OS C superior or not - Bill Gates knew what he was doing when supporting Apple / Steve Jobs at the time a lot of things went Shittsburgh at Apple. So he could copy nice interfaces...

Which is a nice loop back to the subject. Apple was very successful so far because they cared a lot about interfaces. The way smartphone users use their cameras - if it's any more simple way, just tell me. And nobody needs to have a dozen knobs, dials, buttons, joysticks and what else. A bit more of that simplicity would be very welcome here.

Messages In This Thread
Camera user interfaces, the good, the bad and the ugly - by JJ_SO - 06-29-2017, 10:34 PM