The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 895 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 895 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will the AF in the 5D Mark III be identical with the AF in the Canon 1DX???
Will the AF in the Canon 1Dx be identical with the AF in the Canon 5D Mark III I know it will be similar 61 point AF system but will it be identical?

If yes, why would most of us buy the Canon 1Dx for twice as much? I know the canon frame rate is much higher (faster) but I don't see too much difference between the two cameras which would justify me to spend twice as much for a camera...? I am a wedding photographer and I don't use the video capabilities and I don't really need the high frame rate, either.

What I need is fast and accurate focusing... It is hard to believe that the autofocus in the Canon 5D Mark III will be identical with the one Canon builds into the Canon 1Dx...

I am hesitant to pre-order it... Should I pre-order it??? I am willing to buy only it if it is exactly the same!

Any toughs?

Messages In This Thread
Will the AF in the 5D Mark III be identical with the AF in the Canon 1DX??? - by haring - 03-04-2012, 05:26 AM