Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On Kickstarter: Arsenal, AI camera assistant
They just announced another stretch goal. One was for 300.000 $, the other for 1.000.000 $ and the last one is 2m $.

If the campaign makes the last 500.000 $, the will add geo-tagging into metadata.

Three dedicated guys, one of them working for two years and some time of that exclusively on the device. They are more flexible than any big companies and if something turns out not to work, they don't need to "make it happen" at any costs. They don't need to pay attention to old models. Enough supporters for your idea (whatever that is) and you also could try to make it real. To me the best is: it will also work with my old iOS devices and by old I mean 4 years or so. A couple of other apps already don't support them.

This is kind of the highest risk I take - one day support will end, but the device would still work. But also for them. Developing hardware for Android or iOS has a real short lifecycle. My drawer is full of adapters for iPad or iPod which are no longer supported because Apple develops a new interface connector which of course is not working with the former ones. The comes the moment for the adapters of the adapters but just to find out, they only charge the battery and are not supporting any data exchange. And so on.

Messages In This Thread
On Kickstarter: Arsenal, AI camera assistant - by davidmanze - 05-28-2017, 09:44 AM
On Kickstarter: Arsenal, AI camera assistant - by davidmanze - 05-28-2017, 10:33 AM
On Kickstarter: Arsenal, AI camera assistant - by davidmanze - 05-28-2017, 12:01 PM
On Kickstarter: Arsenal, AI camera assistant - by davidmanze - 05-29-2017, 09:52 AM
On Kickstarter: Arsenal, AI camera assistant - by JJ_SO - 06-15-2017, 10:00 AM