The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 895 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 895 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You're at wedding, there's no progessional photographer, what woud you do ?
Was invited to the  wedding of two of my wife's  friends, once there I noticed that there was no professional photographers, but the couple had asked a friend of mine (Cynthia)  who works as videographer to organise things, the videographer had asked some friends owning cameras to volunteer and help.

Once there I immediately understood the situation and offered Cynthia my help that she considered providential, I took care of photography as she took care of video, I was  telling each member what to do since you can't expect much from someone using 120D with the camera pop up flash, Itried to always be at the crucial moments, I distributed  my lenses and flashes on the guys there .

Now looking at the work done that was quite decent, I am hapy I contributed saving the couple's big day

Messages In This Thread
You're at wedding, there's no progessional photographer, what woud you do ? - by toni-a - 05-16-2017, 08:37 PM