Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tripod
I have carried my 3021 with me through the woods many many times, climbing down into streams for the token waterfall shots etc. I also used to do a lot of event/wedding/location photography where I would load all of my equipment into the back of my car and have to "drag" it in and out repeatedly. I have to say, that I am truly amazed that I still have the plastic clip and tool attached to my tripod after all of these years. Now, since talking about it, I am becoming paranoid about losing it.

Also, I have had my tripod buried in sand and mud a few times. All I had to do was to "unflip" the locks and wash them off. I have never had to take them apart to clean. The dirt has always washed out very easily.

But, I am not suggesting this tripod for a travel tripod. I would like to have a smaller, lighter one in the future. And I would like it to be as stable as possible. So, I also am interested in the suggestions that are given. When you make your decision, I hope you keep us informed with a review of sorts

So, I would not hesitate at all to buy another Manfrotto tripod with flip locks. I have never owned a Cullmann, so I have no opinion on that subject.

Messages In This Thread
Tripod - by Mateo - 06-19-2011, 04:36 AM
Tripod - by bryan conner - 06-19-2011, 03:58 PM
Tripod - by Guest - 06-19-2011, 06:34 PM
Tripod - by Mateo - 06-19-2011, 09:42 PM
Tripod - by bryan conner - 06-20-2011, 05:34 AM
Tripod - by miro - 06-20-2011, 07:49 AM
Tripod - by Mateo - 06-20-2011, 02:16 PM