Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thinking about buying the GFX? Article by DpReview
Joju and Obicon-

Your enthusiasm, and breakdown of this cameras features is really such that I would love to grab a GFX and see what it can do.  As an amateur photographer I doubt it's going to happen, but how fun it would be to use one and see the results! 

I guess guys like me are stuck with FF, APS-C, and MFT.  And so it is tempting to say FF can do just as much.  But if I say that, what I am really saying is that I have to try to make FF do just as much.  In fact, I have to make an older FF DSLR do as much.  And I am really glad I have my camera and lenses.  But that GFX is putting more pressure on CaNikon.  They've been chopped of at the knees by MILC's and now this!  I can live with it.  But it must be fun having GFX and/or Capture One!

Messages In This Thread
Thinking about buying the GFX? Article by DpReview - by davidmanze - 03-22-2017, 04:39 AM
Thinking about buying the GFX? Article by DpReview - by Guest - 03-23-2017, 11:36 AM
Thinking about buying the GFX? Article by DpReview - by Guest - 10-07-2017, 09:57 PM
Thinking about buying the GFX? Article by DpReview - by Arthur Macmillan - 10-09-2017, 04:16 PM