Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fujinon XF 200mm f/2 R LM OIS WR announced
It's interesting why we don't see longer lenses beyond the 100-400 zoom of Fuji. Or why Tamron/Sony don't adapt their offerings to ML - at least Sigma is already in the process to transfer the selection to Sony mount.

And Klaus, by putting an X-H1 behind it, it looks fairly balanced - but that's the most massive Fuji body. Try the other X-mounts and it looks also kinda tiny (same goes for some DSLRs behind a 600/4) For Fuji I can say, they needed a couple of FW updates of the X-T2 to come in the region of "usable with AF-C" , but a D850 in DX mode with Tamron's G2 telezooms will still leave the Fuji behind. And as for "forum" who ever hides behind that alias: It depends on your definition of "Pro" (fanboys have a very different one, I'm sure), but I cannot imagine a Pro relying on bodies which occasionally will stop shooting. It doesn't happen often to me, but I'm no pro. The two times it did, I thought "bugger, at least nobody asked me to get these pictures"....

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fujinon XF 200mm f/2 R LM OIS WR announced - by JJ_SO - 07-21-2018, 08:36 AM