Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The big and beautifuls for L-mount
That's also my impression. I had too much the idea of fresh wind in old Nikon caves. You don't need to jump onto this bandwagon, it crawls so slowly that you can step on and off like in a very historic tramway. Don't get me wrong, the camera is a lot of fun, but lack of lenses slowly puts me off. If I could recognize interesting glass in their roadmap, that'd make a diff, but look at these twins or triplets occupying the positions for something like the Canon 70-200 shorty. In Canon's line-up of lenses it's hard to find something really boring, whereas Nikon appears to make "as dull as possible" the first bullet on their list of important features.

I mean, all these complaints about "Sigma just glueing the adaptor behind the lens" - Nikon doesn't even do that simple trick to bring out more and more interesting lenses. There's no macro, close to zero accessories, the big "eye-detect" mumbo jumbo will appear in May (and for sure disappoint a lot of people as it will most likely fall short of what Sony can do). They ask a lot of money for software based distortion correction in their lenses.

Messages In This Thread
The big and beautifuls for L-mount - by Klaus - 02-26-2019, 08:49 PM
RE: The big and beautifuls for L-mount - by JJ_SO - 02-27-2019, 08:19 AM
RE: The big and beautifuls for L-mount - by JJ_SO - 02-27-2019, 11:05 AM
RE: The big and beautifuls for L-mount - by Rover - 02-27-2019, 11:52 AM
RE: The big and beautifuls for L-mount - by JJ_SO - 02-27-2019, 12:44 PM