Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another which mount will survive and which not article...
Frankly for walks in the parks, hiking and travel I agree with you, lightweight and tiny combo is important however for  events and weddings I'd prefer a sturdy high performance kit, I have a wedding next month, and I will be using 7D2 plus 17-55f2.8 or 24-105f4IS plus Canon speedlite, the combo is big and  heavy yes but no compromises on performance, my secondary camera will be RP plus Tokina 16-28f2.8 and primes35mmf2.0IS  50f1.4 85mm f1.8 and 100mm macro for shallow DOF portraits and shooting the ambiance.
Ghas will be assisting me, he will be using Canon 6D Mkii as camera body plus speedlites, we will be sharing lenses.
total weight of the gear used, if you add tripods and monopod, is easily more than 10 kilos and it is the least of the concerns.

PS. My three year old  daughter, will be the ring bearer  so I don't know if I will take any shot of the bride  Tongue Tongue Angel Angel Angel Angel Tongue Tongue

Messages In This Thread
RE: Another which mount will survive and which not article... - by toni-a - 06-02-2020, 08:07 AM