The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 895 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 895 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mounting a polarizer on the hood will it work ?
Tomorrow I will be shooting along a tiny stream, I already went there and chose the location. 
Will shoot mainly leaves on water surface and small waterfalls
I will be using Canon 10-18 on 750D ( the camera will be only a few centimeters above water surface) and use remote live view on mobile to frame, EOSRP plus 16-28 would be too  heavy for the tiny tripod and I don't need anything beneath f8, my friand Zahi will be using  EOSRP 
I have 58mm and 77mm polarizers that won't fit on 10-18, so I thought of mounting the polarizer on 10-18 hood, will it work ??
In 77mm,  I have a damaged Hoya pro1 polarizer and B+W plarizer the Hoya polarizer is damaged with broken glass but still holding together, will it work or I just discard it ?

will upload photos tonight taken with Sony A6000 plus 16mmf2.8 plus wide converter to show the location

Messages In This Thread
Mounting a polarizer on the hood will it work ? - by toni-a - 06-27-2020, 07:37 AM