Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Canon EF 24-105mm f/4 USM L IS II review coming ...
Quote:Let's be clear!  Are you knocking Sigma fanboys?  I don't have a single modern sigma lens, from the Global View Era.  But I might qualify as a Sigma 50mm f/1.4 art fanboy since they've managed to sell me on that one - and I've never even seen one! 

Or do you mean Canon L lens fanboys which I might be someday.  The problem is, I've only used three L-lenses, and nothing as iffy as any version 24-105 F/4L.  Since the 24-70mm F/xL all seem well received, I don't think I will go with a ? for the extra 35mm on the long end.
First, making sarcastic fun to me is not "knocking" but I'm no native speaker so you could as well describe what I did precisely in your words.

Second, I mean fanboys in general. As long as a manufacturer surprises me by doing things better than I expected, I'm pleased and on the step of becoming fanboy. I cross that step when I defend an objective disadvantage with slightly weird reasons, like "yes, IQ could be better, but the pouch they put in the box is very nice"

Messages In This Thread
Canon EF 24-105mm f/4 USM L IS II review coming ... - by Reinier - 11-27-2016, 02:44 PM
Canon EF 24-105mm f/4 USM L IS II review coming ... - by JJ_SO - 01-14-2017, 09:24 AM