Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Next OL lens test report - Tamron 70-180mm f/2.8 Di III VXD
(02-20-2021, 01:07 AM)borisbg Wrote: Yes you are! A whole warehouse with HR glass...
Multi coated...
If you have pix taken with your new setup please share. I remember you used to do that here and there.
I know, I know ....
My photography web site had to be migrated to a new server several years ago, and there were more important things to be rebuilt first, plus work, so I find I am spending more time on buying and replacing stuff than actual photography of late, as in, the last few years. And the pandemic doesn't help either, especially being a member of a high risk group ....

Currntly I spend most, nay, all of my time on rebuilding my main web site with all of its add-ons after a major databse conversion and upgrade, where effectively none of the old add-ons are compatible with, and many no longer available. That has been going on since early Novemebr, and will last easily another 3 to 3 1/2 months before all is done.

Maybe I'll take up photography more intensely thereafter ...

My EOS R I bought because I had already sold my 5D II in 2018, and my daughter wanted me to do her wedding photograpy inAugust 2019, otherwise I would have waited a little longer still (waiting for the R5 essentially). OTOH, I still got a fair trade for my EF lenses I used for getting into RF lenses Smile.

Kind regards, Wim
Gear: Canon EOS R with 3 primes and 2 zooms, 4 EF-R adapters, Canon EOS 5 (analog), 9 Canon EF primes, a lone Canon EF zoom, 2 extenders, 2 converters, tubes; Olympus OM-D 1 Mk II & Pen F with 12 primes, 6 zooms, and 3 Metabones EF-MFT adapters ....

Messages In This Thread
RE: Next OL lens test report - Tamron 70-180mm f/2.8 Di III VXD - by wim - 02-20-2021, 01:06 PM