Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
too much gear, should do some arrabgements
Wow... that's quite some gear there. I would sell all these cameras except the 750D (none of them are particularly exciting except the 750D - you might want to keep that one) for - say - a 80D, and leave just three lenses: 10-18, 17-55 (I have a soft spot for that one...), 100 macro, and add a decent telephoto like - say - a 70-200/4 L IS. Much of your stuff is old one, so getting anything but small change for that might be a problem though... No idea wrt flashes; they may or may not be very important for your style. I make due with just one 430EX (first iteration - the "nuclear accelerator" one).

I can also confess to owning duplicate gear but some of it (the Tamron 70-300) is slowly getting turned over to my wife's control. However, I'm a firm believer in two body setup, especially since I'm shooting a lot in inclement weather - like today - where I'm always wary of changing lenses for fear of getting snow (that's what is being dished upon us these days) inside.

Messages In This Thread
too much gear, should do some arrabgements - by Guest - 11-07-2016, 04:10 PM
too much gear, should do some arrabgements - by davidmanze - 11-08-2016, 09:13 AM
too much gear, should do some arrabgements - by davidmanze - 11-08-2016, 10:52 AM
too much gear, should do some arrabgements - by Rover - 11-08-2016, 02:36 PM