Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any reliable source for photo printers review ?
1000 EUR that's quite expensive unless you will use it on daily basis or for commercial use. if you don't need A3 then you can get same quality below 400EUR

As for lab printing, there's the delay to receive the prints, also some special media are not available in all labs I know , like printing on true matte photo paper, in fact what they commonly call "matt" is actually semi glossy paper. Printing on true Matte paper is very important for me .
Besides, after taking the photos and editing them, friends come to my place and choose the photos to print they are printed immediately, I even once printed a photo from the camera directly barely minutes after it was taken, impossible to do that with a lab.
In the past I used to do all printing in the lab, it was close-by and very friendly, he even allowed me to edit the photos in the lab on their computers using their calibrated screens, after having kids and far less time, I switched to printing at home.
One more things, just discovered you can print on magnetic paper, that makes awesone fridge stickers, your friends will just love them. Labs don't do that

Messages In This Thread
RE: Any reliable source for photo printers review ? - by davidmanze - 04-01-2023, 06:31 AM
RE: Any reliable source for photo printers review ? - by davidmanze - 04-01-2023, 06:32 PM
RE: Any reliable source for photo printers review ? - by toni-a - 04-03-2023, 07:30 AM
RE: Any reliable source for photo printers review ? - by davidmanze - 04-12-2023, 04:00 PM
RE: Any reliable source for photo printers review ? - by davidmanze - 04-12-2023, 07:16 PM