Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any reliable source for photo printers review ?
Sure, the instant gratification isn't as fast downloading. However, by me, turnaround is still less than a day. The labs around here do everything you asked for. Even the drug stores do magnets prints. OTH, I'm not sure the higher end places do that! At least I never notices.

For vacation type pics where I'm printing a lot of pictures, and possibly doubles for my GF, I would never want to do this at home. I download them and pick them up a couple of hours later (if that) less than a km from my house. It would be a nice walk. For quality prints, I'm not usually in a rush, they're usually larger sizes, so picking them up the next day is just fine.

But I do agree that there are times I would like to print like one or two photos and having a home printer is nice. For me, I found I was printing so little that I was having issues with ink, dust, etc, and it would end up taking more time and $$$ than I'd like it to. I live in a desert. It's windy, dusty, and very dry.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Any reliable source for photo printers review ? - by davidmanze - 04-01-2023, 06:31 AM
RE: Any reliable source for photo printers review ? - by davidmanze - 04-01-2023, 06:32 PM
RE: Any reliable source for photo printers review ? - by mike - 04-04-2023, 04:54 PM
RE: Any reliable source for photo printers review ? - by davidmanze - 04-12-2023, 04:00 PM
RE: Any reliable source for photo printers review ? - by davidmanze - 04-12-2023, 07:16 PM