The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 895 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 895 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have triplicate now... which 35 lens to keep
After lacking a 35mm lens I went and bought yongnuo 35mmf2.0, it had compatibility issues on EOS RP resulting in often underexposed shots.  I exchanged plus difference  to pancake 40mmf2.8 the guy is very happy using it on his  on his  1200D.
I had last year bought Canon 35mmf1.4, had some issues, after repairs it's  an excellent lens by all means, fast focus, excellent colors very sharp and never disappoints when it comes to low light, it's a little bit big but that's not a big issue.
Yesterday I found Canon RF35mmf1.8 for an excellent price and bought it.
Didn't have time to thoroughly test it yet, but first impressions, autofocus seems slow and rather noisy, rest all good.
Now I have Canon EF 35mmf1.4, Canon RF35mmf1.8, Canon Ef40mmf2.8
40f2.8 is staying since it doesn't take space in my bag and costs almost nothing.
Was planning to see 35mmf1.4, but after trying the RF35f1.8 I am rather hesitating...
so if you were in my shoes which one should stay ? of course I can keep both but it doesn't sound like a great idea

Messages In This Thread
Have triplicate now... which 35 lens to keep - by toni-a - 01-17-2024, 08:42 AM