Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back home
The absolute hottest lens out there at the moment is the Nikon 200-500mm VR zoom and as yet no reviews! But then we never did see the reviews of the Tamron/sigmaS/C  150-600s here as promised did we?

I don't think I will get any arguments from Klaus that the best lager is German!................................................

You know that gorgeous golden ice cold sparkling beer in with condensation running off the outside of the glass.....

Errr.....You'll have to excuse me for a moment, the fridge is ringing!

Here you go, Dave.

[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]

Quote:The absolute hottest lens out there at the moment is the Nikon 200-500mm VR zoom and as yet no reviews! But then we never did see the reviews of the Tamron/sigmaS/C  150-600s here as promised did we?

I don't think I will get any arguments from Klaus that the best lager is German!................................................

You know that gorgeous golden ice cold sparkling beer in with condensation running off the outside of the glass.....

Errr.....You'll to excuse me for a moment, the fridge is ringing!

The 150-600s will be tested in October. I promise ;-) They are just taking too much space on my desk anyway!
  Super images, what

Quote:Here you go, Dave.

[Image: attachicon.gif]capucijners.jpg

These are what I call beautiful images, tremendous contrast, tack sharp, fantastic colour rendition with perfect condensation fringing......

Brightcolours your torturing me!     
Quote:The 150-600s will be tested in October. I promise ;-) They are just taking too much space on my desk anyway!

OK I'll drink to that!  hic.....
The lens is not at its best at MFD (Canon FL 55mm f1.2)... Very, very strong field curvature for one. But the beer tastes bokeh-smooth!

Quote:The lens is not at its best at MFD (Canon FL 55mm f1.2)... Very, very strong field curvature for one. But the beer tastes bokeh-smooth!

All lenses are at their best when photographing beer...

These are art gallery material.........  Leke!

*arrrrrggghhhhh*

Smugmug has changed their image sharing ... thus we'll have to figure out how to get full size links to the images.

So no review today.
Pity the em5-2 turned into a dog. Curious how the evf on the em5-2 compares to the xt10 and xt1 (i know you have used the xt1 not sure if you have tried the xt10 which is similar size to the em5-2). Btw I have an em5 but passed on the em1 and em5-ii because i prefer the evf on the em5 (though most people seem to prefer the em1) but I am considering xt-10 since i prefer the native aspect ratio. One comment is that when I have played with xt10/xt1 the xt1 is much easier to focus (manually). Not sure why but I cannot get the xt10 to give as much foreground/background info with manual focus (I'm takling about the colour highlighting - on the xt1 it is very visible but on the xt10 it is very faint/shallow).

Quote:*arrrrrggghhhhh*

Smugmug has changed their image sharing ... thus we'll have to figure out how to get full size links to the images.

So no review

today.

Ahh, found it.